- Place frozen Holten’s PARTY PACK Beef Patties on a 350-degree grill. Once juices come to the top, it’s ready to flip.
- While the beef patties are grilling, lightly toast buns on grill with cut sides down.
- Remove buns from grill and place a bed of chopped butter lettuce on the bottom half of each.
- Place the hot and juicy grilled burgers on the lettuce and top each with the pimento cheese spread.
- Add the bun tops and serve.
* Pimento cheese spread is available from the deli section or refrigerated section of your grocery store.