- 1/2 cup Roma tomatoes, cut in 1/4″ dice
- 1/4 cup red onions, peeled and cut in 1/4″ dice
- 8 basil leaves, torn in half
- 2 tbsp. Italian dressing
- 4 Holten’s PARTY PACK Beef Patties (frozen)
- 4 Italian rolls, cut in half
- 2 cups arugula, rinsed and patted dry
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices ham, thinly shaved
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- While grill is heating, place the tomatoes, onions, basil and Italian dressing in a bowl and toss until well combined – reserve this tomato bruschetta in the refrigerator.
- Put the frozen Holten’s PARTY PACK Beef Patties on the grill. Once juices come to the top, it’s ready to flip.
- While the beef patties are grilling, lightly toast rolls on the grill with cut sides down.
- Remove rolls from grill and place a bed of arugula on the bottom half of each.
- Place the hot and juicy grilled beef patties on the arugula.
- Top each burger with the provolone cheese, and then the ham and the bruschetta.
- Top each burger with a roll top and serve.