- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-2 tbsp. half and half
- 4 Holten’s PARTY PACK Beef Patties (frozen)
- 4 pretzel rolls, cut in half
- 1 cup sauerkraut, juices well drained
- 8 oz. black forest ham, thinly sliced
- Mustard aioli
For the mustard aioli
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise in a bowl and stir well.
- Thin with enough half and half to get a smooth semi-liquid texture.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.
For the burger
- Place the frozen Holten’s PARTY PACK Beef Patties on a 350-degree preheated grill. Once juices come to the top, it’s ready to flip.
- While the beef patties are grilling, lightly toast rolls on the grill with cut sides down.
- Remove rolls from grill and place the sauerkraut on the bottom half of the rolls.
- Place the hot and juicy grilled beef patties on the sauerkraut.
- Top with black forest ham and drizzle with the mustard aioli
- Add the top portion of roll to each and serve.